Call for Papers and Surgical Videos
The Program Committee and the Local Organizing Committee of the 2020 Joint International Congress of ILTS, LICAGE, and ELITA welcome the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations as well as surgical videos at the Congress. Abstract Submission opens on September 16, 2019, and closes on December 2, 2019.
- Anesthesia/Critical Care Medicine/Acute Liver Failure
- Basic Science/Translational Research
- Comorbidities, Infections, Complications
- Donation after Cardiac Death and Machine Perfusion
- Donor Selection Criteria/Patient Selection/Organ Allocation
- Immunosuppression and Tolerance Induction
- Living Donor Transplantation
- Radiology/Interventional Radiology/Molecular Imaging
- Short and Long-term Patient and Allograft Outcomes
- Recurrence of Benign Diseases
- Surgical Videos for Technical Innovation
Assistance and Contact
For any assistance for the submission of the abstract please contact the Scientific Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to Authors
Carefully read the guidelines below before submitting your abstract. Acknowledgment of the receipt of your submission will be sent to the corresponding author’s e-mail address immediately upon submission. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please do not submit the abstract again, instead please contact the Scientific Secretariat at email@example.com for advice.
Invited speakers are not required to submit abstracts for the lectures to which they are invited.
The ILTS is an international society of transplant professionals and we support the international standards of informed, uncoerced consent of organ donors and prohibitions on the trafficking of organ donors for profit.
Authors should verify that presented research studies do not involve the use of material from executed prisoners or material from recipients of organs or tissues of executed prisoners.
- You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
- You are allowed to be a co-author of more than one abstract.
- Faxed, e-mailed or mailed abstracts will not be accepted.
- Submission fee: $50.00 per abstract (accepted in USD only)
Abstract Language and Length
Abstracts and presentations must be written in English. The maximum length allowed for an abstract is 300 words. The abstract title, the author(s) or names of institutions are not included in the count of 300 words.
Abstract Structure and Content
In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please include a brief statement of the purpose of the study and/or the underlying hypotheses, the method used, the results observed, and the conclusions based upon the results. It is inadequate to state “The results will be discussed” or “The data will be presented”. You may subtitle the paragraphs in the following order:
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author as no editing will be done by ILTS.
Encore abstracts (abstracts previously presented at another conference or previously published in a journal) will not be considered.
Presentation Formats and Abstract Categories
The authors can indicate their choice of the preferred type of presentation in the provided space. In addition, authors should indicate the thematic area (see “Abstract Categories”) their abstract should be assigned to. Please note that the final decisions regarding the allocation and the type of presentation of the submitted abstract will be made by the Program Committee.